I am not a big fan of ebikes... but they do have their place

e-bikes
part of our transportation future


I am not a big fan of e-bikes
especially when the e-bike is on the bike path or the multi-use path
over the years I have had awkward encounters with goobers on e-bikes riding in a fashion that I did not feel was entirely safe

NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES ON THE BIKE PATH!
(the same goes for the tow path along the C&O Canal)

but... I must accept... the Electronic Bicycle is part of our transportation future
with that said...
just as motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds should not be in the bike lane or the bike path
neither should the e-bike
or the SIDEWALK
the eBike should definitely stay off the sidewalk!

the Electronic Bicycle could do well to take the road and elbow its way into the lane

although I have not had any ebike encounters on the mountain bike trail
those days will come
www.ubergizmo.com