not...

not...
that is not an entirely recent image
that is not my bike
that is not my dog
but yes... that is me
although I am not quite bearded right now
but this is NO SHAVE NOVEMBER
which means I should be bearded just in time to deliver presents for Christmas

so...
I went to my buddy Adam's house yesterday
it was a short visit

got to see a friend and his family
in between talking kids we talked bikes...
more specifically Bakfiets

Adam built this Bakfiet himself with two dumpster dive bikes
I am looking to build something similar... only maybe a little more beefy and a little more solid
also... not being a wood worker like Adam... I think that I will find a molded plastic wheel barrow tray to act as the carrier on my bike-bakfiet

yes... this is still in the talking stages
yes... this is going to happen
and yes
I know... TALK MINUS ACTION=ZERO!