I HEART DC'S BIKE LANES!



Guerrilla DIY Bike Lanes in Guadalajara
www.treehugger.com
very Yehuda Moon
www.yehudamoon.com
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=yehuda+moon

NYC DOT EXPLAINS BIKE LANES IN THE BIG APPLE

http://www.bing.com

and...
nothing would have been cooked if they invited any more cooks into the kitchen
Mayor Bloomberg Admits Shortcomings in Bike Lane Rollout
www.huffingtonpost.com
sometimes progress needs to bypass bureaucracy

it is true...
I HEART DC'S BIKE LANES!
I like the bike routes... the bike paths... and the bike tracks
hopefully this is just the beginning

so many issues with traffic have yet to be addressed

locally I know that the cross town traffic on Irving Street and Park Road between Mount Pleasant and Columbia Heights are issues that seem to have been over looked

years ago I attended community meetings and could not believe that that "designers-architects" had overlooked the bike
when I approached the designers after the open meeting they told me that I needed to talk to WABA
which of course was not true...
it was frustrating to see that they could do a "study" and not factor in the bicycle

it is aggravating when they considered the "redesign" that they did not include appropriate bicycle infrastructure

I think that it is simple
PARK Road between 14th and 16th Street needs to lose parking on the commerce side of the street
widen the sidewalk and put in a bike path
it is too narrow for the pedestrians on the sidewalk
and the street is a hazard to everyone due to the chaos