Kranked Kids... I like the message


Kranked Kids
www.radical-films.com

at National Geographic's hosting of The Banff Film Festival I saw this film... Kranked Kids
it was cute
it was clever

the film was light and funny
beyond that it had a message

the message was pure and simple
kids dig riding their bikes on natural surface trails

that movie showed the message I would love to spread
that riding bikes on the natural surface trails of Rock Creek Park would be a hoot a holler and a scream for the kids in Washington DC

almost a year ago I wrote a letter to Michelle Obama
beyond that... my son's then third grade class sent letters on the topic of making it legal to ride bikes on the natural surface trails of Rock Creek Park
I have not heard back
my son's class has not heard back

http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-to-first-lady-michelle-obama-on.html


it made me laugh when my son Dean laughed and said... "that kid has a mullet"