not the shots I was shooting for

today I ran into Ron Green...

today... I ran into a number of people
in fact... I ran into a number of people who I enjoy running into

for years I had seen this man
for years I would exchange hellos with him as we crossed paths on the bike

unlike many people... this man was always welcoming to the greetings from a stranger

then I took on the task of documenting the dc bicycle culture
early in that effort I made contact with Ron Green
honestly.... I am a better person for knowing Ron Green
not that I know him well

it is really just that running into him is a pleasure

Ron Green is always positive no matter the season
Ron Green is always positive no matter the weather
there may be degrees of positive
as of yet I have yet to see him express anything negative

for that I am thankful

good to see you Ron... I hope you enjoy our brief encounters as much as I do

RON GREEN ON THE GWADZILLA PAGE
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=ron+green