ah... to build a better mouse trap

yes...
it is man's goal to build a better mouse trap
not just a different mouse trap
but a BETTER mouse trap

is that SRAM's goal as well?
is SRAM trying to innovate better components?
or is SRAM just trying to be DIFFERENT?

recently my wife bought a righteous new bike
it is super sweet
it is super slick
except for one thing... this SRAM double click

double click?
why?

double click is harder to use and more difficult to work on
so... why?

is this an effort to build a better mouse trap
or just an effort to be different
really...
did the engineers at SRAM sit in a board room and say... WE NEED TO BE BETTER THAN SHIMANO!
or
did they sit in the board room and say WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT THAN SHIMANO

I like it when I do not know what I am running... SHIMANO-SUN TOUR-OR SRAM
I do not care if it is different... I WANT IT TO WORK
not so sure that this DOUBLE CLICK SHIFT SYSTEM works!

SRAM
pART Project
www.sram.com