not a fan... not sure it helps

manipulation...

so...
people are walking down the sidewalk
headed to lunch
running an errand
trying to catch a breath before heading back into the office

then there is this person...
they have some sort of catch phrase
sometimes they have a tone that expresses they need help
other times they sound like they want to engage a friend

some have an even greater trap of engaging the passer bys by flirting

please... please... please

please do not approach me
yes... I want to save the whales
yes... I care about the environment
yes... I want Obama to win a second term
but no... no I do not want to talk to you
especially if you are luring me in with manipulative body language

not to say that this woman is guilty of this
she may be genuinely interested in talking to this guy
or she just wants his signature to meet a quota