street justice?


this is interesting... 
anyone with some details of where this is happening and how they go about identifying that the bike is in fact a stolen bike

it took me a bit to assemble the puzzle
when I finally saw the third person I finally understood the relationship of the people in this picture
the expressions were confusing
not that I understand the image
I now know why the people look confused

there are all sorts of people on high end ill fitting bikes in Washington DC
it intrigues me why someone would go through the decision to go with the Specialized Tri-Cross Comp instead of the Tri-Cross Sport... but does not care enough to get the bike so it fits

I fully get retrieving your own bike or a friend's bike
but it could get sloppy

this archive from 2003 is an amusing read