moderately intense... I have been curious about Ian becoming a prisoner of his ideas and his public identity

Matisyahu
I totally dig the music of Matisyahu
the message is cool
but the emotion is what I feel
honestly... I am not into religious rock

that said
in addition to totally digging Matisyahua
I also love the very mainstream U2 and LIVE
both total Christian rockers

if I am cruising the stations and I stall on an unknown song I sometimes smell crap from the Jesus overt message
be it country or rock... if it is too Christian... it is often more Christian than it is either country or rock
Johnny Cash may mention a religious moral message or even God... but he never tried to sell you anything 
so often Christian rock crap sounds like it is trying to sell me something

Matisyahu does not sound like he is trying to sell anyone anything
yet there is a message... a spiritual message

quite a different look.. the loss of the beard and the loss of the locks
bet it draws in a different flock

only a fool would have thought Bob Marley less a profit if he had shaved his dreads


http://matisyahuworld.com/

'will read this tomorrow
http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-the-new-reformed-matisyahu/