Bike Smut Tour Bus... passing through DC... parked on my block

\
this morning when I got up to walk the dogs... 
my dog... 
my dad's dog... 
and my neighbor's dog... 
yes... THREE DOGS... I saw something... 

something peculiar... 
a TALL BIKE ON A BIKE RACK

A TALL BIKE?

Mount Pleasant is not really Tall Bike Territory
in fact... Washington DC may very well have the lowest Tall Bike to Bike Ratio in all US cities
sure we have lots of bikes
but there is clearly a shortage of Tall Bikes and Tall Bike Culture

curious... I approached the late 80's Toyota van with caution
at closer inspection I quickly pieced things together

the Oregon license plate was the first clue
then the words BIKE SMUT written on Mitt Romney approved dog carrying roof rack gave me all the information I needed to better understand this vehicle on my block

sure enough the BIKE SMUT TOUR is here in Washington DC

what is BIKE SMUT?

hmmm...  GWADZILLA MENTION OF BIKE SMUT

or more directly to the source...
BIKE SMUT TOUR BLOG

here is a BIKE SMUT video on the topic of BIKE POLO


yes... the BIKE SMUT TOUR is passing through Washington DC
but alas no
this information is a day late and a dollar short
the BIKE SMUT TOUR EVENT happened last night

Washington DC
Fri Oct 26
Sova - 1359 H Street Northeast

the bus will be rolling out of town and headed to Richmond for a show tomorrow night

sorry...
I left a note on the windshield and will leave an electronic not in his inbox
letting Reverand Phil know that I would love to meet him and his crew for a beer if they are available

next time
I need to be in better contact with what is coming to my hometown