DMs

not my photo...
not sure who to credit...
yet I share just the same

lots of memories...

I can remember going to "the cliffs" with Bleu, Lawrence, and Christina
we had plotted to try and fool Christina into thinking that Blue fell off the cliff
then Lawrence and I would jump in to "save him"
yes...  me "saving" Bleu would be like me rescuing Captain America

well...
we had been enjoying our hike on The Billy Goat trail when we got to our location
Bleu faked a fall... Lawrence followed... then me...
Christina was at the top... unfazed... when we called her for help she said...
"wait... I need to take off my boots! Annouk would kill me if I went swimming with her boots on!"

well... in our adolescent boy way we tried to trick Christina
but she was too smart to fall for our tricks!

well worth a glance...
GWADZILLA MENTION OF "The Cliffs!"
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=the+cliffs