The Bulldog is Dead... LONG LIVE THE BULLDOG!


the local mountain bike community has lost one of its own

last night Brian Fults lost his battle with cancer

Brian fought with dignity and pride

an example for all of us on how to live our lives

The Bulldog is Dead... LONG LIVE THE BULLDOG!


USA Cycling had this story about Brian... a story about his passion for life
a story that was written before cancer became part of the story


Brian... I am proud to be able to call you a friend
I will try to take the example of your passion for life and apply it to mine
I will try to face adversity head on and fight when I must and roll past it when I can
Brian you were a force on and off the bike

Love and Luck to any and all who knew or loved Brian Fults
Peace to Lee Ann and Brian's children
Brian loved\loves you all very much
your loss pains me deeply

Brian Fults on the Gwadzilla Page