simple enough... the Postal vehicles should not illegally park in front of the Post Office by the Uptown Theater during Rush Hour! SIMPLE AND PLAIN!




now... I am no "urban planner"
but I see things in my day to day life that should be easy enough to remedy

this illegal parking of the various postal trucks is a simple enough issue to rectify
just stop it
just don't allow it

the ripple effect of the illegally parking delivery trucks is clearly visible and should be easy enough to stop
I would take my UPS packages a day late to not have to deal with the congestion created by the double parked UPS Brown Van

it is all over the city... it is every day
it is part of the problem

traffic and congestion that could easily be removed from our day to day
just say that it is not permitted
and then penalize the scoff laws