Bats, Butterflies, and Bees...

the world has so many problems
some of these problems more complicated than others
while other problems seem to have solutions
the decline of bats, butterflies, and bees?

how hard would it be to slow and then reverse the decline of these species in our area

bat boxes and butterfly gardens would be an easy place to start
toss in a butterfly box and well... you are ahead of the game

EVER SCHOOL SHOULD HAVE A BUTTERFLY GARDEN AND A SERIES OF BAT BOXES

problem solved

field trips and science fair projects
it should be that simple

do I just talk the talk or do I walk the walk?
a few years ago I hosted a "BIKE SWAP" at my kids' elementary school
I used profits from this event and purchased two plants
milkweed and also a butterfly bush

BIKE SWAP at John Eaton
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=bike+swap
maybe I should try to host another one of these in the spring