seeing Eric on the Capital Crescent Trail yesterday after work reminded me that I have not been to a DC Bike Party in a LONG WHILE!


DC Bike Party!

ah... it has been months since I have attended a DC Bike Party

I HEART DCBP

not sure why I let the DC Bike Party slip out of my priority
I think I should try to catch up with the next DCBP

oh yes... kids' soccer
and the responsibilities of adult life
but mainly kids' soccer
I coach my 10 year old's team and I host practices on Wednesday and Thursdays

well... kids' soccer, adult responsibility, and malaise 


it is difficult but possible to do both... with some hustle I could make it happen
with some effort I should make it happen
just need to leave one Wednesday practice a month a few minutes early
well actually... 
I just need to leave on Wednesday night practice when it is over
rather than staying late



ah... 
my life is broken
my camera is broken
ALL OF MY BIKES ARE BROKEN
and well
my life as a whole is broken



 I need to fix my bikes and fix my life
the camera... well hopefully the folks at Canon can fix it and for not so much money
but really... I have almost as many cameras as I have bikes
there are bikes and cameras that could be used for the DC Bike Party
that is not why I have not attended

it just slipped out of priority
out of priority and malaise


the DC Bike Party is something that has brought me great pleasure
my life like any life could use more pleasure
need to bring more pleasure into my life
pleasure

Depeche Mode Pleasure Little Treasure
www.youtube.com
and
DMK
that Columbian family that covers Depeche Mode
www.youtube.com
if you like Depeche Mode you must check out DMK

the DC Bike Party gives once a month mid week pleasure
it is something that I used to look forward to
it is something that I should experience again
yes... I need to get the DCBP on my mental calendar

hopefully I will be able to balance things next month
but soccer... it is the start of soccer season

soccer?


mention of the DC Bike Party on the Gwadzilla Page
Gwadzilla DCBP


but really... Google may give more what you are looking for
use Google Images
combine Gwadzilla with various topics and see what you get in the Google Images
Gwadzilla and the word Beaver

GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR GWADZILLA PHOTOS
DCBP

OH AND THE MOTHER LOAD
GWADZILLA ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GWADZILLA