Street Performers in Asheville NC


downtown Asheville... there is a bit of a crunchy homeless thing going on
not sure if these kids are from the Asheville area or if Asheville is a Mecca for them
the homeless kid and the dog intrigue me
not that I know that these kids are homeless
in fact... I know nothing about these people other than seeing them perform on this street corner

the music was good... they are lucky to have each other



their set was short
days later I ran into the shirtless man with the guitar
he has showered and shaved
on top of that... he had given his guitar away

he sounded like he was from a different time
like a character from a book by Jack Kerouac

seems like a hard path
lots of life choices made in the moment


not sure of their ages... they look like kids to me
when really... they are all young adults