contra flow by Treasury...

I spend so much more time in the bike lanes than I ever anticipated
we need more bike lanes
separated bikes lanes are the best
well... completely separated bike paths are the best
a bike highway would be nice
shutting off some roads to cars would be nice
but I will settle for more marked and isolated bike lanes

meanwhile...
I also seek acceptance
acceptance is actually more important than separation
I do not want car drivers to think that I can only ride in the bike lane
when I get that "ride in the bike lane" statement from a car driver I can not help but ask why they didn't stay on the highway

why?
because the highway does not always go where the car driver is going
the bike lane is not always the most direct route
there is not always a bike route\bike lane
bike path that goes where I am going