DC Bike Party Photos? I need to go through my images... and I think I need to get back in practice... got a lower percentage of good shots than usual... definitely out of practice


last night was the August edition of the DC Bike Party
it had been a while since I had attended a DCBP
it was fun to mix it up 
it was good to revisit the Bike Party and reconnect with many people that I consider friends


I snapped some photos from the DC Bike Party
but my percentage of "good" shots was less than usual
definitely out of practice with the camera
go to the Gwadzilla Facebook page and go to the Albums
Lots of DC Bike Party Photos there!

GWADZILLA on FACEBOOK
LIKE IT - SHARE IT - VISIT IT OFTEN


that shot was clearly not from last night's
DCBP High Tide Ride


last night was Dave's Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!
old shot... yet I share just the same
see you Friday for the ROBIN WILLIAMS MEMORIAL RIDE
https://www.facebook.com/events


big crowds at the August incarnation of the DC Bike Party
lots of people on bikes
lots of energy
a little madness

someone with an open beer got pulled from the pack by the DC Police
someone going for a high five "got cut"
there were a few minor crashes
there were a few flat tires