I agree and I disagree....


Henry Rollins had a response to Robin William's Death
F_ck Suicide by Hank Garfield 

Henry is right and Henry is wrong
I agree... but I disagree
suicide is not a rational action
it is not a selfish act

suicide is an irrational act
a desperate act
caving into the chemical imbalances that are causing pain and feeding the mind with unhealthy thoughts
suicide is an effort to kill the pain
to stop that the suffocation that depression is causing

Robin Williams?

who did I grow up that died by their own hand?

Chip Cashel? someone help me out here... there is a list...

that girl that killed Cassie that killed herself in the all girl's dorm in college... the same night that my best friend Damian was hit and killed by a car... I was resentful of her for not respecting life more...

THERE HAS BEEN BACKLASH
HENRY HAS WRITTEN AN APOLOGY FOR THIS ARTICLE

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/08/henry-rollins-apologizes-for-comments-on-suicide-criticizing-robin-williams/

Rollins on Nat Geo

Henry Rollins was a teen idol of mine... even if he was not a Teen Idle but the lead man of SOA instead

any body can have a bad day
there can be gray days
but suicidal depression is something else completely