MYBIKELAW is now Bike Law... and it has grown... Bike Law is going nation wide... we have Bike Law representatives in Maryland... what about DC and Virginia?


legal representation for cyclists by cyclists
legal representative that understands your cycling perspectives and your cycling position
this is not a commercial
this is a PSA

if you have a bicycle related legal case
you need a bicycle specific lawyer

DC had Ed Kearny... Ed has since passed
who knows of a good lawyer with the bicyclist's perspective in the DMV
share their contact information
have them become part of the Bike Law Network

I would love to have a lawyer that I knew was approved by my peers as someone who could represent me and my perspective with skill beyond competence 

Bike Law is setting that standard

some reference to MyBikeLaw on the Gwadzilla page