Three Year Old Girl Shot and Killed... the dispute was over "clothes"

this is awful... devastatingly sad...

in the Washington Post
three year girl is a victim of gun violence in Landover Maryland

http://www.washingtonpost.com

last night I watched some television with my younger son
some of our television watching is so we can spend time together
sometimes our television watching is so that I can monitor what sort of information\entertainment the boys are watching
the Boondocks is current favorite of theirs

this is a clip from last night's episode
Boondocks on Youtube
www.youtube.com
as inappropriate as the Boondocks may be... there are cultural observations and lessons to be learned

some time ago I sat down and watched How I Met Your Mother
although I enjoyed it... I felt it was not age appropriate
my parenting was too late
they had already watched all the seasons available on Netflix
the same has happened with The Boondocks