Jonathan has the Beard of the Week! come on... Jonathan has THE BEARD!

Add caption
Jonathan Seibold of The Family Bike Shop is in Colorado participating in the Ride The Rockies
on this ride the Denver Post has awarded him the EBARD OF THE WEEK

Jonathan is a great guy who runs an awesome shop
The Family Bike Shop
personally I believe it would be hard to find a better beard

BEARD OF THE YEAR!

Beards and Bicycles!
what is it about Beards and Bicycles?

Beards and Bicycles



BEARDOS
EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!
BEARDOS!


young Dean and myself
on a sledding adventure in Rock Creek Park
Dean turned 14 this week
I think our days of Snow Days and Sledding are behind us


that is me in the background... catching my own reflection as I snap a shot of long time bicycle messenger Jay Moglia


yes... Bikes and Beards
there is a synergy




Bikes and Beards
and
Bikes and Rope Swings!