was wondering... "where are they now?" and was not pleased to see this... I know no details...

Spoonie

the last time I saw Spoonie was a tad random
ran into him at Bread and Puppet in Vermont
that was decades ago

I did not know Spoonie well
I hung with my people at the pool table
he hung with his crew at the foosball table
we all hung at the Gold Pan Saloon in Breckenridge Colorado

back in those days there was a combo as famous as Heckle and Jeckle
it was Matty and Spoonie

for some reason this dynamic duo passed through my brain as I pedaled into work today
so... as I started my day with a glance at Facebook I looked to see if there was a mention on a Breckenridge page... and I found this

Remembering Terry "Spoonie" Spoonire

not sure of what caused his early death
it seemed he lived many an adventure in his short life
more vacation in his short life than most will see in their long life
Rest in Peace Spoonie
sorry you checked out so soon